Saturday, June 15, 2024

Book 99: Under her Spell by KL Cerra

 I just finished Under Her Spell and I give it 🪡🪡🪡.  This is kind of interesting until it gets very unpleasant.  Here's my NetGalley review: After years of estrangement, Liv receives a message from her high school best friend Sam--Sam thinks she is in danger and needs Liv's help. Liv leaves her fiancee and travels back to her home town in Connecticut, where she re-meets some of her high school classmates, who run a bridal business. As Liv searces for clues to Sam's disappearance, she begins to learn more about what her former classmates have been up to. And what they've been up to is--well, not good.


This book kept me reading, and while I'm not adverse to a little witchcraft this book just got too creepy and ugly for me, especially the final third. There's an interesting message here, but it's buried under a bit too much horror for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment