Tuesday, June 25, 2024

105 The Wedding People by Alison Espach

 I just finished The Wedding People and I give it 👫👫👫👫. 

This is two wedding books in a row for me! I read this as a galley from NetGalley and here's my review: I enjoyed this novel--the story is different than anything I've read. Phoebe leaves her life to go to a hotel in Newport, Rhode Island, where she has a specific plan to accomplish, but when she arrives at the very expensive hotel she finds out it has been taken over by a wedding party. The 'wedding people' pretty much take Phoebe in and she learns about them and about what she wants out of her own life (I am being vague because anything else would be lots of spoilers). The characters are good--I really liked Phoebe, and I didn't like Lila which is fine--and I liked the setting. If you've ever been to an 'overdone' wedding you'll appreciate the details in this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment