Friday, June 7, 2024

Book 94: A Letter to the Luminous Deep by Sylvie Cathrall

 I just finished "A Letter to the Luminous Deep" and I give it five stars. FIVE STARS. I loved this book.

Here are book genres I avoid: Romance. Sci-Fi. Steampunk. Here are book genres I love: Epistolary. Academic. And this book encompassed all of those, and I loved it. 

After our world ends, a new civilization forms in the world covered by oceans where scholars learn about all the creatures and activities of a water based world. One scholar, Sophy, needs to find out what happened to her sister who disappeared with her true love, Henery. Henery's brother also wants to find out. The book itself is letters between Sophy and Henery's brother, Henery and Sophy's sister, and several other characters involved in the story. 

It's just too much to explain but I totally loved this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment