Saturday, June 1, 2024

Book 89: Here One Moment by Liane Moriarty

 I just finished Here One Moment and I give it 🪽🪽🪽🪽.  

Here is what I wrote at Goodreads.

This new book by Liane Moriarty is really interesting and I was sucked in from the start. A woman traveling on a plane gets up and tells everyone on the flight how old they'll be when they die and what they'll die from. The story, then, is what happens to several of the people who were informed of their demise, interspersed with the life story of the woman (who comes to be known as the Death Lady). I liked all the characters, and really did not want any of them to die (especially in the ways they suspected). In typical Moriarty fashion, there are a LOT of characters in this book, and I could have probably done with one fewer (probably either Leo or Ethan). I think the Death Lady's stories went on a bit long as well. All in all, it was a good read that just needed a bit tightening up.

I was lucky to read this book as an ARC!

No comments:

Post a Comment