Monday, September 23, 2024

Book 150: Show Don't Tell by Curtis Sittenfeld

 I just finished Show Don't Tell and I give it 💏💏💏💏💏.

I am a big, big fan of Sittenfeld (although I wasn't crazy about Romantic Comedy but that's ok) and even though I'm not a big short story person, I remember liking her other collection of short pieces (You Think It, I'll Say It) so I requested this ARC (thank you NetGalley!). Every piece is a gem. A gem. They're all about women just like us--women who are trying to do their best, but the crazy world sometimes gets in the way. I loved every single story in this collection, even the one I read earlier (The Tomorrow Box) and I can tell this is a collection I'll return to again and again to absorb the nuance and beauty of Sittenfeld's writing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment