Thursday, July 11, 2024

Book 114 One Italian Summer by Rebecca Searle

 I've just finished One Italian Summer and I give it ☼☼☼☼.

I've read a few Rebecca Searle books and liked them, and I liked this one too. You basically have to suspend belief when you read her books, but if you can do that this is a light and frothy story with minimal serious undertones. Katy travels to Positano in Italy on a trip she was supposed to take with her mom, but sadly her mom died a few weeks before the trip. Katy goes anyway, and guess what? She meets her mom! Her mom when her mom was 30 and spent the summer in Positano. Katy also meets a fascinating man (and she's pondering separating from her husband even before she meets the fascinating man). Anyway, I read this book in about 2 1/2 hours and it was well worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment